Movie News 2015
UPDATED: 26th March 2015
Did you know that the most expensive movie to be created ever is Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds's End? The estimated cost to produce it was $300.000.000! A lot of people watch this movie!
Did you know that the most expensive movie flop in the history is Cutthroat Island (from 1995), total cost was $115.000.000 but it only earned back around $18.500.000! Well we think this movie will soon take the second place now when Brad Pitt's movie World War Z has been released since they have already spent over $200.000.000 just to re-write and re-shoot the FINAL ACT! Talk about wasting money! I'm still gonna watch this movie online though ;)
Did you know that the movie Paranormal Activity only cost $15.000 to create but generated an huge $197.000.000 of gross revenue! Talk about good investment! I don't like horror movies so I haven't seen any of them (there are five)
Big news! It has just been announced that in June 2015 the first movie in a new TERMINATOR trilogy will be released! This is specially awesome since Arnold Schwarzenegger will have a part in it!
Jack Reacher (2012)
CLICK STARS BELOW TO RATE:
Watch Jack Reacher movie online
- Director: Christopher McQuarrie
- Writers: Christopher McQuarrie (screenplay), Lee Child (book)
- Stars: Alexia Fast, Annie Kitral, Christopher Stadulis, David Dale McCue, David Oyelowo, Dylan Kussman, Jackson Nunn, James Martin Kelly, Jeremy Moon, Joe Pawlenko, John W Iwanonkiw, Joseph Sikora, Kristen Dalton, Mike Walker, Nicole Forester, Richard Jenkins, Robert Duvall, Rosamund Pike, Scott A Martin, Shane Callahan, Susan Angelo, Tom Cruise, Tommy Lafitte, Tony Amen, Werner Herzog, William Kania
- Release Date: December 2012
- Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Run Time: 130 min
The law has limits. He does not.
In an innocent heartland city, five are shot dead by an expert sniper. The police quickly identify and arrest the culprit, and build a slam-dunk case. But the accused man claims he’s innocent and says “Get Jack Reacher.” Reacher himself sees the news report and turns up in the city. The defense is immensely relieved, but Reacher has come to bury the guy. Shocked at the accused’s request, Reacher sets out to confirm for himself the absolute certainty of the man’s guilt, but comes up with more than he bargained for.